- Interview - Linda Mottram of Radio Australia, 9 December. Subject: Offer of US$ 500 million loan to support LNG project in Papua New Guinea
- Conclusion of the 7th WTO Ministerial Conference, 2 December, (Geneva Time)
- WTO 7th Ministerial Conference, Mr Crean’s intervention to the Plenary Meeting, 30 November, (Geneva Time)
- Cairns Group Ministerial Press Conference, Geneva, 30 November, (Geneva Time) Subjects: Concluding Doha in 2010, negotiations on agriculture, Special Safeguard Mechanism, role of developing countries.
- Doorstop interview - following Cairns Group Meeting in Geneva, 30 November, (Geneva Time). Subject: Food security; protectionism; Doha; Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Statement to the House of Representatives to mark the First Anniversary of the Mumbai Terrorist Attacks, delivered by Trade Minister Crean, 26 November.
- Doorstop Interview - Parliament House, 26 November. Subjects: Geneva visit, Doha, Austrade expansion in India, Nigel Brennan.
- Interview - Sky News AM Agenda with Kieran Gilbert, 20 November.
- Interview - ABC2 News Breakfast with Joe O'Brien, 18 November. Subject: China FTA.
- Interview with CNBC Television from the APEC meeting in Singapore, 13 November. Main Topics: Doha, Protectionism, APEC, Regional architecture.
- Interview, ABC1 Lateline Business with Ali Moore, 11 November. Main Topics: Chinese economic growth, APEC, Doha, Australian Dollar.
- Press conference, APEC Singapore 2009, 10 November. Subjects: Global Economic Crisis recovery, progress of APEC.
- Interview with ABC correspondent Mark Willacy in Tokyo, 27 October. Subjects: Hatoyama Government, Japan FTA, Bridgestone, Southern Bluefin Tuna.
- Press Conference at the conclusion of the Pacific Islands Forum Trade Ministers’ Meeting, 24 October
- Joint Press Conference with Simon Anholt, 22 October. Subjects: Brand Australia, Pacific Islands Forum, Visit to Japan and Republic of Korea, Asylum Seekers.
- Doorstop interview - Washington, 16 October. Subjects: US FTA, dairy export subsidies, sugar exports, Doha, Australian dollar, Australian economy.
- Minister Crean's remarks at Global Services Summit, Washington DC, 13 October
- Interview - Sky Business News, 2 October. Subjects: Indonesia, Samoa, Trade with China.
- Interview - Sky News AM Agenda with Kieran Gilbert, 2 October. Subjecst: Indonesia, Samoa, China, Malcolm Turnbull.
- Interview - Fran Kelly on Radio National Breakfast,1 October. Subject: 60th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, Sumatra Earthquake, Samoa Tsunami.
- Interview on CNBC, Squawk Australia program, 30 September. Subject: Trade with China, Chinese investment, Doha.
- Interview with Mike Brady on 3AW, 17 September Subject: Brand Australia.
- Interview with Liam Cochrane, Connect Asia program, Radio Australia, 10 September. Subjects: Indian Students, Doha, Balibo Five
- Interview: Australia Network, News Hour with Jim Middleton, 4 September. Topics: India, Doha, Indian students in Australia, uranium sales.
- Interview with Liam Cochrane - Connect Asia, Radio Australia, 31 August, SUBJECTS: Japanese election result, Doha mini-ministerial in Delhi, Indian students in Australia.
- Interview: APAC Viewpoint program with Laurie Wilson, 27 August, Topics: India, Doha, Protectionism, China, Iron Ore Prices, Stern Hu, Shanghai Expo 2010
- Ministerial Statement: Commencement of PACER Plus Negotiations, 18 August
- Doorstop Interview, 16 August. Subjects: ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement, Stern Hu.
- Press Conference, Parliament House, Canberra, 13 August. Subjects: ASEAN, India, China.
- Speech to the Sydney Institute - Question and Answer Session, 6 August.
- Joint Media Conference with Malaysian Minister of International Trade and Industry, Dato' Mustapa Mohamed, 4 August. Subjects: Australia Malaysia Free Trade Agreement (MAFTA), the automotive and finance industries, Islamic finance.
- Interview with Radio Australia's Pacific Beat Program, 3 August. Subject: PACER plus.
- ABC2 News Breakfast program with Virginia Trioli and Joe O'Brien, 30 July. Subject: ALP National Conference
- Sky News PM Agenda with David Speers, 29 July. Subjects: ALP National Conference; foreign students.
- Joint Press Conference - 6th Singapore-Australia Joint Ministerial Conference, 27 July.
- Opening Remarks - 8th Australia-Vietnam Joint Trade and Economic Cooperation Committee (JTECC), 24 July.
- Interview: BBC World News with Rico Hizon, Singapore, 23 July. Topics: Stern Hu, China FTA, APEC and US interest in South East Asia.
- Interview with Bloomberg TV - Singapore, 22 July. Subjects: Rio Tinto, China, FTA negotiations, Australian economy and exports.
- CNBC Asia Pacific interview, Shangri-la Hotel, Singapore, 22 July. Subjects: APEC, ASEAN, Doha, China, Stern Hu, competitiveness.
- Doorstop Interview, Singapore, 20 July. Subjects: Mr Stern Hu; Australia-China FTA; Cairns Group meeting; trade with India.
- Interview by Jon Faine, ABC Radio, 17 July. Subjects: Mr Stern Hu; Australia-China trade.
- Interview by Wuhan Television, 15 July. Subjects: Australia-China economic cooperation.
- Joint Doorstop Interview with Senator Carr, Wuhan, China, 15 July. Subjects: Automotive Industry; Free Trade Agreement; detention of Mr Stern Hu.
- Joint Doorstop Interview with Senator Carr, Wuhan, China, 14 July. Subjects: Automotive Industry; Chinese economy; detention of Mr Stern Hu.
- Joint Press Conference - Futuris Automotive Group, Wuhu, China, 13 July. Subjects: Australia-China automative industry
- Joint Press Conference with Innovation Minister Kim Carr, 11 July. Subjects: Opportunities for cooperation between Australian and Chinese business; collaboration between Australian and Chinese automotive industries; Mr Hu/Rio Tinto developments.
- Press Conference: Mr Simon Crean and Mr Pascal Lamy, Director-General of the World Trade Organisation, 25 June. Topics: OECD meeting, G20 leaders meeting, Doha round.
- Interview: Q & A session following European Policy Centre breakfast, 23 June, Brussels. Topics: Doha round, climate change.
- Joint Media Conference with European Trade Commissioner Catherine Ashton, 23 June, following the 5th Australia-European Commission Trade Policy Dialogue, Brussels - Topics: Australia-European Union relations, advancing the Doha Round, Australia-China FTA talks.
- Interview: Radio Australia, Pacific Beat with Jemima Garrett, 18 June. Topics: PACER Plus negotiations, Pacific Island Forum leaders' meeting.
- Media conference following the completion of the Forum Trade Ministers' Meeting, Apia, Samoa, 17 June. Subjects: Cairns Group Ministerial Meeting; Special Safeguard Mechanism; Export Subsidies; Doha Round; G20; Australia-Indonesia FTA; Beef Exports
- Press conference, 17 June, Subjects: Rio-BHP discussions, China FTA, NSW government trade policy, PACER Plus negotiations, US dairy subsidies, Doha round.
- Interview - Sky News AM Agenda, 17 June, Subjects: Building industry, NSW Budget, protectionism, Peter Costello
- Interview: ABC Illawarra Mornings with Steve Parsons, 16 June, Subjects: NSW Budget Buy Australia policy, protectionism
- Joint press conference with Queensland Premier Anna Bligh and Erik Schafer, Chairman of Syntech and Director of Directinvest, 11 June
- Cairns Group Ministerial Meeting Press Conference, 9 June. Subjects: Cairns Group Ministerial Meeting Outcomes
- Interview: Radio Australia 'Asia Connects' with Sen Lam, 8 June, Subjects: Cairns Group meeting in Bali, Doha round, dairy subsidies, Chinalco
- Doorstop Interview, Bali, Indonesia, 8 June. Subjects: Cairns Group Ministerial Meeting; Special Safeguard Mechanism; Export Subsidies; Doha Round; G20; Australia-Indonesia FTA; Beef Exports.
- Doorstop Interview, Bali, Indonesia, 7 June. Subjects: Cairns Group Ministerial Meeting; Export Subsidies; Doha Round; Australia-Indonesia FTA discussions; ASEANANZ FTA; trade deficit; Trans Pacific Partnership.
- Media Briefing: Parliament House Canberra, 5 June, Subjects: Cairns Group Meeting in Bali: Doha round of trade talks; Chinalco, BHP and Rio Tinto negotiations.
- Interview: ABC Radio National with Fran Kelly, 3 June, Subjects: Safety of Indian students, net exports, Merauke five
- Interview: Sky News AM Agenda with Kieran Gilbert, 3 June, Subjects: net exports, safety of Indian students.
- Press Conference, 1 June 2009. Subjects: trade liberalisation report; safety of Indian students.
- Interview with Chilean TV Network, Canal 13, 25 May, Subjects: Australia-Chile Free Trade Agreement, Global Recession.
- Interview - ABC Country Hour, 25 May, Subjects: US dairy export subsidies.
- Interview by Fran Kelly, ABC Radio National Breakfast. 20 May. Subjects: The Chinese economy; trade with China; trade with the Asian region.
- Interview - ABC Lateline Business, 19 May, Subjects: discussions on China's latest production figures and the effect China has on our economy.
- Doorstop with Korean Trade Minister Kim Jong-Hoon, 18 May, Subjects: Australia-Korea Free Trade .
- Transcript of Parliament House press conference, 14 May, Subjects: Budget funding boost for exporters, Budget clean energy initiative, visit to China, China FTA, the Mortimer Review, Chinalco-Rio Tinto deal, Korea FTA negotiations, Japan FTA negotiations, Cairns Group meeting.
- Radio Australia Interview - Asia Connect Program, 13 May
- Radio Australia Interview - Pacific Beat program, 11 May, Subjects: Informal meeting of Pacific trade ministers, PACER Plus, Fiji
- Topping out' Ceremony for the Australia Pavilion at Shanghai World Expo. 8 May, - Subjects: Shanghai Expo; Free Trade Agreement talk; Rio Tinto-Chinalco talks
- Interview: Doorstop with local media in Shanghai, China, 7 May
- Interview with Wuhan TV, China, 6 May, - Subjects: China-Australia FTA, Clean Coal technology, Investment, Services, Swine Flu, global economy
- Interview - 5AA, 21 April, Subjects: China FTA, Australian steel industry, US FTA, Doha Round, Foreign labour costs
- Doorstop Interview after the Launch of the EFIC Global Readiness Index, 20 April, Subjects: Chinese economy, China FTA, Trade Finance, Protectionism, Australian Steel Industry
- Panel discussion at the Park Hyatt launch of the EFIC 2009 Global Readiness Index, 20 April
- Interview with David Speers, Sky News, 9 April 2009, Subject: China's investment in Australia
- Joint Press Conference, Samoa, with Parliamentary Secretary for International Development Assistance, Bob McMullan, 4 April, Subjects: PACER Plus, aid, labour mobility and skills training
- Interview: ‘Fetu’ (Star) FM, News in Focus, with Cherelle Jackson, 3 April, Subjects: PACER Plus
- Joint Press Conference, Honiara, Solomon Islands, with Parliamentary Secretary for International Development Assistance, Bob McMullan, 2 April, Subjects: PACER Plus trade agreement, Solomon Islands’ Truth and Reconciliation Commission
- Joint Press Conference, Port Vila, Vanuatu, with Parliamentary Secretary for International Development Assistance, Bob McMullan, 2 April, Subjects: PACER-Plus, Trade, Kava
- Press Conference - Beijing, 31 March
- Interview - Sky News PM Agenda, 24 March, Subjects: WTO forecast on exports slump, Doha, FTA talks with China, Chinalco
- Doorstop Interview – ANU, Canberra, 24 March, Subjects: WTO Forecast on exports decline, Chinese investment
- Doorstop Interview - Canberra, 17 March, Subjects: China FTA, Foreign Investment -
- Interview: ABC Radio Australia - Pacific Beat, 15 March - Subject: PACER Plus
- Interview - Radio Australia Pacific Beat – Short Version, 13 March - Subject: PACER Plus
- Abare Outlook 2009 Conference: Questions from the floor, 4 March
- Joint press conference with WTO Director-General Pascal Lamy, 4 March
- Interview – Jim Middleton, News Hour, Australia Network , 2 March, Subjects: Australia-New Zealand ASEAN FTA; Chinese Investment in Australia
- Interview – Jason Morrison, Radio 2GB Drivetime , 2 March, Subjects: Global Economic Situation; Jobs and Free Trade Agreements
- Interview – Country Hour, ABC Radio, 2 March, Subject: ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement
- Doorstop Interview, Hua Hin, Thailand , 27 February, Subject: ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement
- Interview - ABC Radio , 27 February, Subject: ASEAN-Australia-New Zealand Free Trade Agreement
- Australia and Indonesia: Partners in a new era, 20 February
- Joint press conference with the Indonesian Minister for Trade, Dr Mari Pangestu, 19 February, Subjects: Bilateral trade and investment between Australia and Indonesia; Protectionism; China FTA
- Interview, Radio National Breakfast, 19 February - Subjects: Buy American, rise of protectionism, contract prices, FTA with China
- Interview - ABC2 News Breakfast, 18 February - Subjects: Economic downturn in Japan, Peter Costello
- Radio interview, Broadcast on Pacific Beat program, Radio Australia, 16 February - Subjects: PACER Plus agreement
- Radio Interview - BBC World Today, 4 February, Subjects: Buy America; trade retaliation; European dairy export subsidies
- Interview - ABC Radio National, Asia-Pacific Program, 3 February
- Press Conference - World Economic Forum in Davos, 31 January
- Interview - ABC News Radio , 29 January, Subject: World Economic Forum in Davos
- Interview with Alexandra Kirk on the ABC Radio The World Today program, 27 January - Subjects: European Commission re-introduction of dairy export subsidies
- Interview with Karen Tso and Matthew Taylor on CNBC Asia Squawk Box, 27 January - Subjects: Chinese economic slowdown, response of Australian companies to the global financial crisis, World Economic Forum in Davos, new US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner
- Interview with Alexandra Kirk, ABC Radio, AM Program, 27 January - Subjects: World Economic Forum in Davos, domestic economic stimulus, $4 billion Australian Business Investment Partnership
- Interview with Virginia Trioli and Joe O'Brien on ABC2 TV News Breakfast, 27 January - Subjects: World Economic Forum, European dairy export subsidies, informal trade ministers' meeting in Davos
- Interview with Neil Mitchell on Radio 3AW, 27 January - Subjects: Impact of the global financial crisis, options for a second stimulus package, China downturn, new US Administration, buying Australian, wage levels, Australian Business Investment Partnership
- Interview - 774 ABC Melbourne, 23 January - Subjects: Impact on Australia of economic slowdown in China, possible second Chinese stimulus package to avoid social unrest, Emissons Trading Scheme, trade talks in Davos